Last updated: 26 May 2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for an account or use certain features of the Website. The personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- IP address
- User agent
- Other personal information that you choose to provide
We also collect non-personal information, such as usage data, referring/exit pages, and URLs, platform types, and number of clicks, to help us understand trends and user needs.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Website;
- To personalize your experience on the Website;
- To communicate with you about your account, our services, and promotional offers;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website;
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues;
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce our agreements, including our Terms of Service.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may use some of your data during public promotions of the Website.
4. How We Share Your Information
We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect the rights or property of Cybervelia, or protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public.
5. Data Security
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
6. Data Retention
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the services you requested and for other essential purposes, such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
7. GDPR Compliance
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In accordance with the GDPR, we process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Consent: We may process your personal information based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- Contract: We may process your personal information to fulfill a contract with you.
- Legal Obligation: We may process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate Interest: We may process your personal information based on our legitimate interest, provided that it does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
As a resident of the EEA, you have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we
- hold about you and to request information about how we process it.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected or when you have withdrawn your consent.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of your information or when you have objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request that we provide your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and transmit it to another data controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when we process your information based on our legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in your country of residence if you believe that our processing of your personal information violates the GDPR.
To exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at info < at > cybervelia.com. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
8. International Data Transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located outside of your country of residence, where the data protection laws may be different from those in your country. By using the Website and providing us with your personal information, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information in countries where data protection laws may be less stringent than those in your country.
9. Children's Privacy
The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information from our records.
11. Blogs and forums
We offer publicly accessible blogs and forums on our websites. Please be aware that any information you provide on these blogs and forums may be used to contact you with unsolicited messages. We urge you to be cautious in disclosing personal information in our blogs and forums. Cybervelia is not responsible for the personal information you elect to disclose publicly. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your account with Cybervelia. To request the removal of your information from our blogs and forums, you can contact us at info < at > cybervelia.com
12. Contact Us
Limassol, Episkopi, 4620